Friday, June 24, 2011

Amazing...

I've never been quite so infatuated with anything or anyone as I am with my baby's smile.  I love this little person so much, and when she returns my sentiments with her big, broad, toothless smile, I melt.  I have a feeling the word "no" isn't going to be easy for us to say in our household.

My husband is growing more and more fond of our little one too.  Not that he wasn't before, but I won't lie, Reagan hasn't been exactly an easy baby.  Unlike her brother, who must have been just a cake walk, Reagan is a needy little thing, and she lets you know (quite vocally) when she's unhappy.  However, these days, all the princess wants is someone to socialize with.  She wants to see your face and be able to grab you!  She loves her gym and can play in it quite a while.  She's growing up so much and I am enjoying my time with her more and more...and am a little nauseous thinking about leaving her!

What a blessing this little poop machine has been in our house.  It's amazing to see the love my husband and I have for each other to come to life in a little person...  absolutely amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment