Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Little Sister...

...is growing up.  I usually just post about the babies and me on here, and this is still about me (hey, isn't everything?), but it's more about life in general.  My baby sis is getting married in less than 2 months.  Crazy?! In the past three and a half years, I've become a wife, a stepmom, and momma of two, so I know life comes at you pretty fast.  I'm so excited for my sister, my friend, my boxing partner to embark on this fabulous journey.

Now, I'm working on her lingerie shower plans and her gift for her bridal shower this weekend.  As I get her gift together, I find myself tearing up a little.  Partly because it's a pretty sentimental gift, and it is reminding me of my life's blessings, and partly because she is going to be going through these amazing experiences soon!

I cannot wait for the festivities these next two months will hold (though traveling with two babies in tow leaves a little left to be desired).   What a really wonderful and exciting time for my beautiful sissy, the goregous bride to be!

We love you, sis, Auntie, and buddy!  We are so blessed to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment