Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Sick Day

For the first time in a very long time, I am home alone.  It took a fever and an insistent husband, but the girls are at daycare and I am finally starting to feel a little better.  I miss my babies, I hated using a sick day for myself instead of for them, but I have kinda liked hanging out alone!

I took a nap, drank some pop, pumped, took a shower, drank a smoothie, washed bottles, and am  about to go get the babies.  I imagine when my appetite comes back, I'll be hungry, but my poor throat!

I'm looking forward to my mom visiting and helping with the girls for the weekend.  Hoping the rest of the family stays well.  Sometimes mommy has to get sick in order to remember that she's a person separate from her littles!  They are my world, but if I feel like poop I certainly can't be the mommy they deserve.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! We all need a sick day every now and then...don't feel guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete